Monday 1 October 2012

Spring Break!

Hello readers!! :)
I know, I know, I know... it has been a long time since I wrote the last time. But you know why? I had my spring break in Bali and obviously it was hard to find a working internet connection. For people who are not used to it (actually in Italy is not that common), the spring break is a one week holiday when students usually take a "break" and go somewhere for a trip. Anyway, it's funny because obviously here it's spring, whereas in Italy autumn has just started and Uni as well has just begun. So dear friends coming from the other side of the emisphere, now it's my turn to make you jealous!
I know that Bali is not really "the land down under", but I can say it has been an integral part of my experience as an exchange student here, also because basically all the people there were Australians and Kuta especially was tailored for aussies!
Anyway, just feast your eyes with some pics :)
sunset in Kuta

surfing in Kuta
Balinese spectacle

vulcano

temple

rice terrace

rafting

the group of the "braves"

Padang Padang beach

view from the temple





Unfortunately now I am back to the reality, but I know that the land down under can still offer me something to talk about. And here I would add a quote that me and my friend Nico come up with during our stay in Bali : " Life is like a dish of Nasi Goreng... you never know what's inside" (and I can assure you it's like that....)
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment