Tuesday 11 September 2012

Let's start!

Hey everyone! I'm Bea and this blog is part of a project for e-marketing.
First of all let me introduce myself : I am a 23 years old sunny italian girl and for the next few months I will be living in Australia for my exchange period at UWA university. So when I was asked to write a blog, I thought : why don't combine business with pleasure and start talking about my experience here?? In particular this won't be simply a blog about Australia, but instead it will be centered around me and the experiences that I'm having. And why not?? maybe,  I could also give some tips to people who are interested in starting a new life here (better...some of you can also give me some good advices!)

Here I am!





Are you wondering why I chose this title? I guess this song can clearly explain the reasons! :)

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment